← Back | Where are the London business networking events ?
London is well renowned for its financial institutions but it also home to many high-profile networking organisations like IoD (Institute of Directors), TGN (The Golden Network) and EmW (East Meets West).
Many of these hold a networking skills workshops to help their members make the most of what London has to offer. London has many venues suited for business networking, here are a few :-
- Eight Members Club (Moorgate / Bank) is a great place to hold business networking workshops because it has a conference room.
- The Forge (Cornhill) is on two floors. The ground floor is a bar and restaurant but isn't suitable for business networking because of the table arrangement. The basement is very suitable as there is a large floor area and a small, closed-off area for private parties / events.
- Benares is an Indian restaurant but has a large bar area which is large enough to hold 40 people standing.
- McQueen is styled after the movie legend Steve McQueen. There is enough standing room on the ground floor for about 20 ~ 30 people and space for 30 ~ 40 people in the basement area.
- Alberts Private Club is a private club in the heart of London. It has often hosted business networking events for many networking organisations including TGN and EmW.
- Trader Vic's is located in the basement under the London Hilton Hotel, near Green Park. There is ample standing space for business networking or social events.
- Galvin of Windows is located on the 28th floor of London Hilton Hotel, near Green Park. It has spectacular views over the city and it's quiet ambience is just right for small networking events or meetings.
- Mint Leaf is Chic, high-end Indian restaurant, mezzanine champagne bar and cocktail lounge in Haymarket serving innovative Indian cuisine in an elegant and stylish setting.
- Home House is a Georgian town house at 20 Portman Square, London. In 1776 James Wyatt was appointed to design it by Elizabeth, Countess of Home. Unfortunately he was dismissed in 1777 and replaced by Robert Adam.
- 100 Wardour Street is a street in Soho. It is a one-way street that runs north from Leicester Square, through Chinatown, across Shaftesbury Avenue to Oxford Street, but it is also a high-end club located in the heart of London.